ESSENCE - TRY IT, LOVE IT - 2016 SPRING


Hey Guys!
As for today, my obsession is "essence" again.
I love it so much! It`s all because of the mint kabuki brush i got last year. The spring is really trendy - the pastel pink colors are so nice! They even remind me of flowers!

Meet new "essence" collection!!!

LIPSTICK


I`m actually crazy obsessed now. Some of the colors will be good for autumn too. I`d like to buy the first one - this will look so matt on lips. Wish i`d had nailpolish like this..

LIP GLOSS

But instead of buying lipstick, it`s very nice to buy the lip gloss. I don`t think i will buy both, even if i have more lip gloss than lipstick ^_^


MASCARA

I don`t have an obsession with mascara. I don`t use it, actually. As for me, the important thing about "eye-makeup" is eyeshadow. I feel like don`t care about mascara anymore...


EYESHADOW


Eyeshadow is looking really cool. As for me, i have all the colors of this collection. But i like the second on the top.
Gonna be real, i`d never bought a blue eyeshadow, but this one worth it.

FOUNDATION


I think this one is actually helping. The colors are perfect. Just no bad comments.


NAILS


The colors are very fresh, bold but super cute, I love the burgundy one and i`d like to have a "matt effect" one.

CONTOURING



THAT`S WHAT I`M GONNA BUY! I love essence`s brushes,contouring and etc.! This one is super pretty. Love the color palette.


RESULTS

9/10 for collection. I love essence so much, but i think it`s 9/10 because:
- i don`t like the nailpolish so much.

Thanks for reading this,
you make me happy everytime.
Be sure to comment `bout your fav,
But now i`m saying "bye-bye"



Bye my lemours :)) 

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Follow by Email

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Labels

10/10 (7) 2016 (10) 3 places Contest (2) 5 quotes (1) 9/10 (2) About Blog (8) after break (3) ari (3) ari perfume (1) Ariana Grande (5) bag (1) bags (1) benefit (1) Best of my products (3) blog (12) blogger (2) blogging (2) Blush (3) Body Spray (1) Break (2) breakfast with yasya (4) Bronzer (1) brow (1) brow stencils (1) brows (1) brush (1) celeb (1) Chanel (2) Chanel Lipstick (1) cheap (2) chloe (1) collection (1) collector (1) colorful hair (2) contouring (4) Cosmetic bag (4) cosmetic tribute (2) Cream Eyeshadow (3) Crimping (1) crybaby (1) daft punk (1) Dermasence (1) Dior (2) dior nails (1) dress (1) Essence (6) essence 2016 (1) essence fall (1) Essence Nails (5) essence spring (2) essence summer (1) essencials (1) essentials (1) essie (1) essie nails (1) exact (3) exact but cheaper (3) eye kit (1) Eyeshadow (2) fashion (1) feedback (1) fever (1) First article (1) First Day Of Summer (2) Flamingo (1) foundation (2) fragrance (1) Free Samples (2) Giambattista Valli (1) Givenchy (1) Givenchy nails (1) gold (1) gucci (1) Guerlain (3) Hair (3) HairStyle (3) HairTrends (2) HairTrends 2015 (1) HairTrends 2016 (2) highlighter (1) how to (1) illuminator (1) Important (2) inspired (2) juice it (1) Kabuki Brush (1) kylie jenner (1) l`oreal (2) lancome (1) LemourIsAlwaysGlamorous (10) lime crime (1) Lip Gloss (6) lip kit (2) lip kit by kylie (1) lip pensil (2) lipbalm (2) lips (3) Lipstick (14) Lipstick collection (8) MAC (6) MAC and Giambattista Valli (1) MAC flamingo park (1) MAC Viva Glam (2) MAC Wash and Dry (1) makeup (2) makeup fever stories (2) makeup tutorial (3) marc jacobs (1) Mark Jacobs (1) mascara (1) matt (1) matt nails (3) Mediterranee (1) melanie martinez (1) Meteorites (2) misslyn (1) Motivation (1) my bag is my saver (1) My product (1) nail (4) nail art (3) nail art trend (2) nail it (2) nail polish (3) Nails (10) nars (1) News (2) nude (1) nyx (2) Offer (2) Ombre (2) ombre lips (1) OPI (2) OPI nails (2) organize (1) organizing (1) palette (2) pantone (1) pastel (1) pastel color (1) perfume (2) Perfume Samples (2) pink pallete (2) quality (1) quote (1) Review (10) scent samples (1) school edition (2) Sephora (2) Sephora Offer (2) silver (1) Skin Care (1) Special Offer (1) spring (7) Spring 2015 (2) spring 2016 (8) Spring collections (4) stella mccartney (1) stories (1) strict budget (3) style (1) style it with (1) Summer (4) Summer 2015 (9) Summer Collection (4) sunday nails (1) tip (1) tips (1) trend (1) trend 2016 (3) tutorial (3) valentine`s day (1) Viva Glam (1) weekly theme (3) yay or nay (2) ysl (1)