Dermasence Mousse - My lovely product





Dermasence...I just love this product and i think that its effect is magic!
Everybody is beautiful, but everybody have their problems. And this problems is priblems that on their faces. But you can prevent they only with washing your face! If you have many products (care, skincare products), you can get rid of black dots on the face and other "bad guys" ob your skin. If you understood me - I`m talking about Dermasence!


After washing up my face with this super products, my skin feeling very good! Skin is very fresh! I`m washing my face in the morning and in the evening. I really love this Mousse and I recommend it to you!
And about scent - this product smell very good! No super cool like perfume of course , but really good.Every product smells good!!! Scent is great!


And i want to say sorry for creased tin, After airplane Dermasence lookin` like that...



On this photo you can see Mousse applied to my skin (hand). It`s  smeared. The texture is very good, but really - it`s a mousse! And a really good mousse, I`m in love...
And skin feels nicely.

Also i wanted to show you photo of smeared and not smeared mousse on my hand. (smeared - left side, not smeared - right side).

MY MARK
I really really love this products and i think it`s faboulous! My  mark - 10/10!


I hope you liked my post! Tnx! Bye-bye
Надеюсь вам понравилось! Спасибо,пока!

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Follow by Email

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Labels

10/10 (7) 2016 (10) 3 places Contest (2) 5 quotes (1) 9/10 (2) About Blog (8) after break (3) ari (3) ari perfume (1) Ariana Grande (5) bag (1) bags (1) benefit (1) Best of my products (3) blog (12) blogger (2) blogging (2) Blush (3) Body Spray (1) Break (2) breakfast with yasya (4) Bronzer (1) brow (1) brow stencils (1) brows (1) brush (1) celeb (1) Chanel (2) Chanel Lipstick (1) cheap (2) chloe (1) collection (1) collector (1) colorful hair (2) contouring (4) Cosmetic bag (4) cosmetic tribute (2) Cream Eyeshadow (3) Crimping (1) crybaby (1) daft punk (1) Dermasence (1) Dior (2) dior nails (1) dress (1) Essence (6) essence 2016 (1) essence fall (1) Essence Nails (5) essence spring (2) essence summer (1) essencials (1) essentials (1) essie (1) essie nails (1) exact (3) exact but cheaper (3) eye kit (1) Eyeshadow (2) fashion (1) feedback (1) fever (1) First article (1) First Day Of Summer (2) Flamingo (1) foundation (2) fragrance (1) Free Samples (2) Giambattista Valli (1) Givenchy (1) Givenchy nails (1) gold (1) gucci (1) Guerlain (3) Hair (3) HairStyle (3) HairTrends (2) HairTrends 2015 (1) HairTrends 2016 (2) highlighter (1) how to (1) illuminator (1) Important (2) inspired (2) juice it (1) Kabuki Brush (1) kylie jenner (1) l`oreal (2) lancome (1) LemourIsAlwaysGlamorous (10) lime crime (1) Lip Gloss (6) lip kit (2) lip kit by kylie (1) lip pensil (2) lipbalm (2) lips (3) Lipstick (14) Lipstick collection (8) MAC (6) MAC and Giambattista Valli (1) MAC flamingo park (1) MAC Viva Glam (2) MAC Wash and Dry (1) makeup (2) makeup fever stories (2) makeup tutorial (3) marc jacobs (1) Mark Jacobs (1) mascara (1) matt (1) matt nails (3) Mediterranee (1) melanie martinez (1) Meteorites (2) misslyn (1) Motivation (1) my bag is my saver (1) My product (1) nail (4) nail art (3) nail art trend (2) nail it (2) nail polish (3) Nails (10) nars (1) News (2) nude (1) nyx (2) Offer (2) Ombre (2) ombre lips (1) OPI (2) OPI nails (2) organize (1) organizing (1) palette (2) pantone (1) pastel (1) pastel color (1) perfume (2) Perfume Samples (2) pink pallete (2) quality (1) quote (1) Review (10) scent samples (1) school edition (2) Sephora (2) Sephora Offer (2) silver (1) Skin Care (1) Special Offer (1) spring (7) Spring 2015 (2) spring 2016 (8) Spring collections (4) stella mccartney (1) stories (1) strict budget (3) style (1) style it with (1) Summer (4) Summer 2015 (9) Summer Collection (4) sunday nails (1) tip (1) tips (1) trend (1) trend 2016 (3) tutorial (3) valentine`s day (1) Viva Glam (1) weekly theme (3) yay or nay (2) ysl (1)